What we do:
- Scholastic misconduct (cheating, plagiarism, honor code violations)
- Behavioral misconduct (e.g. drugs, underage drinking, disorderly conduct, theft)
- Sexual misconduct or Title IX violations (sexual assault, sexual harassment, stalking)
An Advocate can help you with:
- Understanding the disciplinary process and the accusations against you
- Accompanying you to disciplinary or investigatory meetings
- Resolving your case informally
- Presenting at the disciplinary hearing
- Appealing the hearing panel’s decision
For graduate or professional students facing dismissal or other hearings for academic standing, such as COSSS at the Medical School, an Advocate can help you through the process.
Advocate services are free of charge for fees-paying students.